1. What Information will we collect from you?
The information we'll collect from you via our site will be:
- Personal information that's you is up to you to provide. These include: first and last name; email address
- Statistical information, such as: Time and date you visited our site; the resources that you have accessed; as well as details of your visit. When accessing our site, your computer would provide us with some information which we will record as statistical data. Such information, which includes your IP address, access time, browser type and referral URL, can help us vastly improve our services and our site.
- Information that you provide to us. This could be information we ask from you before submitting comments or reporting an issue in the site, or information you provide us with when registering to our site. If we have been contacted by you, your contact information may be kept as a record. Some information will be marked as mandatory (shown by an asterisk on the data collection form), such information generally includes first and last name, as well as email address. If mandatory information is not provided, we will be unable to provide the requested service.
2. What will we do with your information?
We will be using your data for, and only for, the following purposes:
- To ensure that our site's content is presented in the best and most efficient of ways for your viewing
- To be able to notify you regarding changes to our services
- To provide you with information we feel may be in your interest (only if you have given consent for us to reach you for such purposes)
3. Who has access to your information?
We take your privacy seriously, and for this reason, your information will only be seen by members of the Mediasia Interactive team
Your data may be shared with third parties solely if the following has occurred:
- If you have previously consented to share particular information
- If sharing particular data is required in order for us to provide requested the services
- Should we ever buy or sell any businesses, we may choose to disclose your information to our prospective buyer/seller
4. No Unlawful or prohibited use
By perusing our site, you are agreeing to use our site only for lawful use and that you will not utilize this site for unlawful purposes or uses prohibited by our terms and conditions.