ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE [INTERNSHIP]
Shanghai, Jing’An district
THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Extremely proactive and highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple and varied tasks and campaigns in a timely manner.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and/or French; results driven with strong analytical skills.
• Deep interest in social media & online marketing best practices, and keep on top of new features and platforms.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative and international environment.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
• Assist social media management - including platforms such as WeChat or Weibo - for a wide array of accounts in different industries (fashion, food & beverage, hospitality, beauty...).
• Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content
• Work closely with all internal team members (designers, copywriters, strategic planner) and external actors (KOL, Tmall partner...) to ensure the accurate execution of account activity.
• Assist the team to monitor, analyze and evaluate social media & campaign performances; prepare monthly reports to brand accounts.
• Stay informed on the latest social media trends.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Responsibilities on challenging projects
• Evolving work environment and opportunities
• Great office near Jingan temple
• Open minded, professional and creative team to work with
• Personal development, support from your colleagues to enhance your skills
• International team
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Files must be less than
Allowed file types:
gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx